Boiler servicing repair & maintenance
£75 per hour
Mobile: 07717 171414
Broken down boiler ?
Boiler faulty and based in Sussex? Need your boiler repairing? Not to worry. MK Gas can help. Give us a call and explain the nature of the issue – please try and give us as much information about the problem you have with your boiler.
We recommend that you look at the list below, at some of the problems we’ve come across over the years. This list does not include every possible problem. If you’re not sure, why not give us a call on 07717 171414. We can dispatch our engineers to you quickly to fix your boiler.
Call for boiler Repairs on 07717 171414.
Some boiler faults
- No heat or hot water – could be broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out – could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure – a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe – thawing a frozen pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its’ not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
- Kettling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
Professional boiler repair services
When something goes wrong with your boiler and you need an instant fix, look no further than MK Gas. At MK Gas, we offer a fast response time and to always provide a quality service.
All of our work is guaranteed and we are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered. We will endeavour to reach you the same day for an emergency repair. We also offer new boiler installation and ongoing boiler servicing.
Call for boiler repairs on 07717 171414.
HELP! Do You Have a Boiler or Central Heating Problem?
When something goes wrong with your boiler and you need an instant fix, look no further than MK Gas. At MK Gas, we take pride in providing a fast response time and to always provide a quality service. All of my work is guaranteed and I am fully qualified and gas registered.
Emergency gas & plumbing repairs near me. We have customers in:
Barcombe, Buxted, Chelwood Gate, Cross In Hand, Crowborough, East Hoathly, Five Ashes, Fletching, Framfield, Heathfield, High Hurstwood, Horam, Horsted Keynes, Isfield, Laughton, Lewes, Maresfield, Newick, Nutley, Piltdown, Plumpton Green, Ringmer, Rotherfield, Scaynes Hill, Wivelsfield Green, Wych Cross & other local areas in East Sussex.
We'd love a review!
23 New Barn Lane
tel: 07717 171414